Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Why you should always doublecheck before replying all

I am so embarrassed right now. So, Allison emails me her flight info for the weekend of my wedding (11/05/05). Gmail doesn't automatically show you everyone who the message has been sent to, so you don't know unless you click a link to find out. So I just figured it was her and Kelly (her girlfriend who is coming with her) on the email.

So I see they're leaving early Sunday, and "reply all." I basically said, "Why you leaving so early - oh well, nevermind, I'll probably be too tired to hang out after boning my new husband all night long anyway." I hit send and realize... she cc'd her parents too! Holy crap!! I'm retarded!!!!! This goes out to Linda and Ken - I'm not a dirty whore! Please forgive!!

3 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaa!

That's awesome.

And, by the way, once you're married, it's OK to be tired from being up all night boning your husband, as short-lived as married boning may be... I'm sure as parents, they understand that.

Cladeedah said...

Dude, that's nasty. It's even nastier that you know that.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

nice claudia....nice..... :)