Thursday, November 17, 2005

The bachelorette party and other wedding stuff

Wednesday, November 2nd

More running around for groomsmen gifts and lingerie. Also got a smog check and picked up friends at the airport. Ended the night at Kinko's cutting 111 place cards and backings. Went home to spray-mount and fold, spray mount and fold.. repeat 109 more times.

Thursday, November 3rd

We ordered our entire floral package from Costco.com. The flowers were supposed to come sometime on Thursday. Apparently they came at 9am while we were still sleeping, so the FedEx guy knocked softly and then left. I spent all morning on the phone trying to get him to come back. They said he'd be back "sometime before 4pm." That killed my entire day, which I had 1000 errands planned for. Nevertheless, I did not want the flowers to get left on the doorstep or wilt in the truck all day. So I stayed home and waited for the FedEx guy. In the meantime, I attached bells to ribbon wands...

Finally, the flowers came. I threw the GIANT CRATES in the car and raced to Brian's mom's house to put them in the extra fridge. When we started to unpack them, we realized that they had mistakenly put hot pink corsages in with our order. (Our colors were terracotta and peach.) Fudge. Oh well, no time to fret.. bachelor and bachelorette parties to attend...

5 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Crap, it's time for bed. No time to go into the parties quite yet. I'll save those for over the weekend so I can post lots and lots of pics. :-)

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

arg....you should have posted pictures before!!!! what am i to do until later.....oh yea...thats right i work now...hehe

Housekeeper said...

I was hoping for another post with man nuts :-(

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and leave the man nuts at home. For the sake of all of us, please don't post more. My poor innocent naive unblemished eyes!

Cladeedah said...

HA! Don't make me laugh! You've seen more man nuts than anyone else on this blog! Unblemished my as... hey, wait a sec..