Monday, February 06, 2006

New pics

I posted pictures I should've posted a while ago on my mac gallery. Here are the many new and exciting links as well as a brief explanation:

Shannon & Simone's Birthday Dinner - Yes, we had to wait 2.5 hours to get a table at the Cheesecake Factory, but at least we got to see the boys cook up cola right there at the table!!

Poker Party at Brad's - Wait, what? You mean the whole world doesn't stop having fun just because I'm out of town? From what I hear, Vanessa kicked everyone's butts, but that's probably just cuz I wasn't there.

My Weekend in Sacramento - So yeah, I stayed w/ Megan F. in Sac, which was super-fun. We took a little road-trip to San Jose for a babyshower and to see her newborn nephew.. Then it was back to Sacramento for various stops down memory lane. ((sigh)) I miss Sacramento..

This last weekend - Erica came to town! - Friday we went to First Friday and had dinner at Tinoco's.. Saturday we had dinner at Bahama Breeze and then went to the Pinball Arcade/Museum (which rocks!). Then we went to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at it's new venue, which was fine and dandy, I just didn't like the location for it. Then we had a kick-butt session of Korean Karaoke. Not pictured are Sunday's Superbowl Parties and Brad and V's and at James's.

3 comments:

Housekeeper said...

Gee, so much to say.
1. What's with Brian holding his face so close to the spoon, did that incident in college teach him nothing.
2. Nice beer in the background at that baby shower.
3. If you miss Sac so much move back, I'd support that decision and happily travel 2 hours to visit often.
4. Where's the pic of David Bizmarking Erica?

Shannon said...

I'm so hot in those birthday pictures. I'd so do me.

Now I can forgive missing First Friday and Rocky Horror, and I'll let the pinball (grrrrrr) go, but I MISSED KOREAN KARAOKE!

You guys suck.

Sweet Coalminer said...

Meggy!!!