Thursday, September 06, 2007

Best Movie Ever

Alright, I'm calling it now -- many Oscar nominations for the movie 3:10 to Yuma. Go see this movie. It has so many layers of goodness. The acting was great (and I'm not usually a Russell Crowe or Christian Bale fan). Ben Foster (who I'd never noticed before in anything else) was super well-cast and did a phenominal job. The script was great. Apparently it's based on a short story, which is not nearly as detailed as the movie, and it's also a movie re-make. I'm super curious how it compares to the original. Anyway, it's a good time. Our movie critic friend said it's the best movie he's seen all year, and I'd have to agree.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Damn! I'm sorry I had to miss it.

Bradley said...

I'm irritated too. I saw a preview for the movie and was very intrigued.

yournamehere said...

Is it as good as Superbad? I find that hard to believe.

Cladeedah said...

They're both good for different reasons. :-)