Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It Must Be All That Chewing and Spitting

I rocked the house at Weightwatchers this week. I lost 3.2 pounds, which more than made up for the 2.4 pound weight-gain from last time. That brings my weight down to 171.8 pounds, and my total weight loss to 27.6 pounds. It's exactly where I want to be - somewhere between 170-174.

This past weekend I went to Phoenix and went shopping for pants for the first time since I started losing weight. I went from a size 16 pants (nearing an 18) to a size 12 regular/11 junior. Kickass.

Also, I'm feeling really good about maintaining. I haven't tracked my food now in nearly 9 weeks. And I've been off the BodyBugg for 4 days. The training wheels are officially off and I'm doing fine. I now know by heart how much exercise I have to get in order to keep eating the crap I like without gaining weight. I can totally live like this and still be happy.

No comments: