Friday, May 30, 2008

Weird Dream

I had a dream this morning that Brian turned into a vampire and wanted to kill me. He had his hands around my throat at one point, trying to kill me or pin me or something, and I looked at him and said, "I know the real Brian is in there somewhere, and I know he would never kill me." The real Brian then came through for a second and fought off the vampire urge to kill me. He let me go and told me to run away. He couldn't hold off his homicidal urges for very long.

As I ran for the door, I realized that me escaping was no resolution at all. I would never see him again. So I went back and told him to just kill me - that I'd rather be dead than be away from him. He then grabbed me from behind. As I was standing there waiting for him to rip out my throat, his grip turned into an embrace and he turned human again. Seeing as how I was all prepared to die and everything, I was kind of surprised. I was like, "Wait a sec, did our love just cure you?" and Brian was all, "Yeah, I guess so." And then we were all happy and made out.

WEIRD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if only your love could cure the clap...

Cladeedah said...

You're such a dork Leslie. Your work IP address totally has your name in it, btw.

Cladeedah said...

Oh, and call me when you get a chance, would ya? I need to ask u a question.