Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Curious Incident of the Garden Gnome in the Night

This is very odd indeed. So, remember how I told you before that my garden gnome had disappeared? Well, he came back. He was just sitting there on my front lawn, exactly where he had been before.

I have two theories about what might have happened:

(1) Some punk kid stole it and his mom found it and made him put it back; or

(2) Vanessa, the person who gave it to me, is just messing with my mind.

My money's on #2.

3 comments:

Allison and the Angry Inch said...

I think it's #2 and that you got him back as a birthday present. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Shannon said...

ROFL! I wish I'd thought of that!

David said...

I wonder if you'll get pictures of the gnome visiting interesting places while it was gone. I'd love to see a snap of him in front of Angkor Wat or something. :-)