Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Flogging Cladeedah

Go ahead, smack me around. I know I've been bad. I'm going to go with the cliche and blame it on the busy holidays.

Christmas was good. New Year's was good. After all the stress of travelling, bridesmaid stuff, Christmas, and New Year's, I'm happy to get back to the status quo.

One thing is still stressing me out though. My cat Moka isn't doing well. He's got feline diabetes, which is causing him to have major pooping and peeing problems. They say the first few months of treating it are the most difficult -- both in terms of treatment and cost. It's been kicking our butts, but we're sticking it through. I cannot express how much I love that cat.

I'll try to post some pictures of New Year's sometime this week. I know I've been a bad blogger and this update isn't much, but just bear with me. I promise to make it worth your while!

No comments: