So... this Twilight obsession of mine has gotten a little out of control. One of the reasons I've been far too busy to blog over the last month is because I've been reading and re-reading the Twilight series, watching the movie over and over, and chatting with my Twilight sisters about every detail of the books and movies. I've compiled a list documenting my downward spiral. It's called, "How I Knew My Twilight Obsession Was Out Of Control:"
1. When I stopped watching TV so that I could read the books.
2. When I began talking about my relationship with Edward in the first person. For example: "Oh my God, I can't believe Edward left me on the forest floor."
3. When I began calling Brian Edward against his will.
4. When I started wearing Twilight tshirts in public.
5. When I waited in line at Walmart for an hour for the DVD to come out at midnight.
6. When I started taking the DVD into work to watch it on my downtime.
7. When I didn't leave the house that one day because I had to watch all 3 discs of DVD extras.
8. When I began making plans to visit Forks, Washington this summer.
9. When I began looking into buying a silver Volvo like Edward's.
10. When I decided to drive to Tempe this weekend to see Stephenie Meyer speak.
11. When my husband asked if I could try and resist maxing out the credit cards when bidding in a silent auction for lunch with Stephenie Meyer. (If I do win, I plan to use my powers of persuasion to convince her to finish Midnight Sun!)
Yeah, it's a bad scene. The only way to stop is to not start at all.