Friday, December 16, 2005

Dude, that is jacked!

I guess I was right about the black guy winning on the Apprentice. Get this though: Trump asked Randall (the black guy) if he should give the runner up (the chick w/ the broken leg) a job too. And Randall said no! His rationale was that the show was called the Apprentice, meaning there's just one winner. Fine, he can be the "winner," but at least let the "loser" have a job! What's the harm in that? Am I a big, liberal, communist for thinking he should have been okay with it??

3 comments:

Housekeeper said...

He kinda has a point, but I would have asked if I could hire her.

Bradley said...

As much as I hated the girl on that show, randal was a big selfish asshole to not share the rewards.

Bradley said...

I fully agree with Brad...that guy was a pricky dicky for snatching that possibility from her. What do you think he would have felt in her shoes? I lost total respect for him. I could get ignorant now about it...but I won't.
Vanessa