Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oh, no freaking way.

I somehow stumbled upon this precious little shortcut guide to posting on blogger. I can't believe I've been manually typing in all that html code all this time.. Hope this helps all ya'll ignorant bloggers like me.

Can I use keyboard shortcuts while posting?
Blogger has several keyboard shortcuts for use while editing posts. They definitely work in Internet Explorer 5.5+/Windows and the Mozilla family (1.6+ and Firefox 0.9+), and might work in other browsers. Here they are:

control + b = Bold
control + i = Italic
control + l = Blockquote (when in HTML-mode only)
control + z = Undo
control + y = Redo
control + shift + a = Link
control + shift + p = Preview
control + d = Save as Draft
control + s = Publish Post

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Ah man Claudia - The things you learn. I can't believe you were typing in the HTML code every time!

You're so cute!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i knew most of them...mainly just the ones i use....hehe

Cladeedah said...

Know-it-alls...

Housekeeper said...

Ya'll do realized that most of those are the same commands from back in the day of wordperfect and before the days of windows...