Monday, December 19, 2005

Marketing Spies

So being the advertising junkie that he is, Brian always takes phone surveys when companies call. He's been such a good source of information, that one of the national companies has sent us a prototype for a brand-new, top-secret food product to test and rate. I thought the product was a pretty cool new idea. Unfortunately for me though, it's top secret and I can't disclose what the new product is... which is so hard for me!!! So yeah, there's no point to this blogpost other than to tell you that I know something you don't know, and it pains me not to tell you....

11 comments:

Shannon said...

ARGH! C'mon. Tell us!

Cladeedah said...

I'm sorry, I can't. Brian says I can't.

Shawna said...

You can tell me! I'm in Cali and I won't tell a soul!!

Cladeedah said...

Ok Shawna, I'll tell you. But only if you promise not to tell a soul.


Psyche.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

that sucks....but its a good thing that you dont tell me, because it might be so good that i would have to tell someone!

Shannon said...

Brian won't find out. I promise.

Kat said...

hey! i wonder if it's the same product i'm testing.

Cladeedah said...

Kat - Is it yellow?

Kat said...

nope.

Housekeeper said...

Yellow!?! Did they send Brian the new and improved banana scented rabbit vibrator?

Cladeedah said...

I wish!