Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pack up the Tivo, we're goin' campin'!

After my two-day work week last week, I just couldn't go back to the old four-day grind, so I'm taking off after work on Thursday to go camping! Yay!

I still have to pick up a few things before we leave... apparently I need a pair of shorts (which I don't own) and a pair of sunglasses (which I also don't own) and maybe even a hat, and maybe some hiking shoes? I don't know... wish me luck out there. This'll only be the 2nd time in my life I've been camping. My husband's an Eagle Scout though, so it shouldn't be too scary, right????

8 comments:

Shawna said...

Where ya going? where ya going?


Eh....you'll be fine!

Cladeedah said...

Zion National Park in Utah. It's purdy there. :-)

Shannon said...

2 words: Toilet Paper

Shawna said...

Bug Spray

Sweet Coalminer said...

Are there bears? Mosquitos?

You're so married.

sugafree9 said...

Bears!

Housekeeper said...

She doesn't need tp...she has pine needles!

Shannon said...

Just remember, although soft and conveniently shaped, bristlecone pine is an endangered species and should not be used to wipe one's ass.