Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Holy TALLedo!

All kinds of stuff happened this weekend. I don't have time to get into all of it, so I'll just do one thing at a time. Friday night was the first night of Amazonfest. Because we were at the vet for a lot of the early evening, we didn't make it out to the bar where the tall girls were until about 11:30pm. By then, there were only three tall chicks left. So I introduced myself to them. Then they went back to dancing and what-not so I started to make my way out of the place. But then all these tall-lady-fanciers stopped me and asked for pictures and web site info and chatted me up. It was a very interesting experience overall. I wish I could have met more tall girls though. They invited me to the next evening's "private party," but I had birthday plans, so I couldn't make it. Anyway, here are the few pics I took:

Me and Alexis Skye


Me and some guys who wanted pictures for their tall chick collection

7 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

that guy in last picture, his name is Jason, and he used to work with me at Mad Science, he is legally blind, but can still see....that is soooo weird!! haha thats funny

Cladeedah said...

Randi - I think he was encouraged to come and take pictures with the tall chicks to make them look taller for their web sites. I think he was like 5'2" or something.

Allison - thanks baby. :-)

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

yea hes shorter than me....and hes very weird....

Anonymous said...

Claudia, it was nice to meet you and Brian at the Friday night Meet and greet. I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the Saturday Party. Theressa (worlds tallest fitness model) and Robin Coleman (Strong woman)was ther along with several others you missed that night. It was a pleasure to take some pics with you.

Sweet Coalminer said...

Happy late birthday! Tall lady! So glad Moka is doing better.

yournamehere said...

That's cool. And happy belated birthday!

CarlosTdad said...

Wow! You are taller than Alexis even in her heels 😳