Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So you don't dry clean silicone then?

This morning, I asked Brian to take my dry cleaning basket to the cleaners by his office. So he gets there, and he starts pulling out clothes, when, all of a sudden, a giant, hot pink rubber dildo falls out of the pile onto the counter. (FYI, this is the novelty dildo my sister got for a game at my now-infamous bachelorette party. I don't really have a place for it, so it's been in my closet for nearly a year. I guess when I was straightening up the other day, the dildo somehow ended up in the dry cleaning basket.)

So I asked Brian what he did at that point. What he said after it fell onto the counter. "Nothing," he said. "There's not really anything you can say when a dildo falls out of your clothes at the dry cleaner." He just picked it up, put it back in the basket and continued with the transaction.

Poor guy. I don't think he's going to be taking my dry cleaning in for me anymore after this. :-|

9 comments:

Shannon said...

::Wiping tears from my eyes::

Oh, that's classic.

"Novelty Dildo" my ass.

Shawna said...

He should have said, "Oops...I better take that, my wife's LOST without it!"

natasha said...

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

oh.my.god. you can't make that shit up!

awesome. how much do i love bee-rain?!

:)~

Cladeedah said...

I forgot to mention it was a giant, hot pink GLITTER dildo. My bad. Oh, and the other part of this post is: what would you have said in that situation?

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

I would have said (if I were Brian) "THATS WHERE THIS HAS BEEN? Dammit I have been searching for it everywhere! Nothing like a little glitter to make a man feel pretty"

If it were me, I would have said, "YUP. He got me good this time."

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

MATT said that he would have said, "yea its mine"

Cladeedah said...

Matt's awesome. :-)

The girls at work brought up the fact that he was also bringing in women's clothes in his size (super extra tall), which may have also added to the comedy of the situation.

yournamehere said...

Good point about the tall clothes. "But my wife's 6'5"."

"Sure she is. Here's your ticket."

Sweet Coalminer said...

I would have either started waving it around and playing it like an air guitar or said, "God my mom is so fucking gross."