Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sac n' Crack

So the other day, Brian and I are at this strip mall having dinner, when we notice a store nearby called "Box." "Hmm.. wonder what that is?," we thought. A stationary store? Maybe a packaging design studio? Brian couldn't resist investigating.

Inside, the place was super-posh-trendy-chic. There were notecards on the table that read: "Get Rid of Bush." Brian picked up a "menu" that featured something called a "Sac n' Crack." WTF?

Turns out it was a saucy waxing salon. Props to the owners for having a sense of humor.

Fast forward to a few weeks later. Brian, David and I are in Japan. David insists on having as many new experiences as possible, regardless of whether they're good or bad. For example: 1) trying snot-like, dirty-garbage-disposal-tasting stuff called natto, 2) touching a hot faucet that clearly warned "Hot! Do not touch!," and 3) partaking in naked fun at a gay bath house - er, I mean - a public bath house. When he started getting on my case about not wanting to do unpleasant things in the name of trying something new, that's when I realized what David was getting for his birthday.

David's birthday was about a week after we got back from Japan. He liked new experiences? Well, he was about to get one. Yes, I got him a ball and ass waxing for his birthday. Yes, he says he's going to do it.

Buying the gift certificate was an experience in and of itself. The lady wanted to know how hairy David was down there. Apparently, it affects the price. Uh..... I have no idea how hairy David is down there, and I don't even want to begin to imagine. She also wanted to know if he'd ever done it before. Again, I don't even want to go there. They had the option to purchase a topical numbing cream for $5 more, but I didn't bother with that, figuring he'd want the full experience.

Stay tuned for the details...

9 comments:

Megan said...

Fabulous. Love it.

Cladeedah said...

Dude Erica, that is sick. Okay fine, I'll bite. If the price range were $70-$100, $70 being the least hairy and $100 being the most, how much should it cost?

Anonymous said...

Funny... one of my most memorable experiences with UK television involves a show where a really hairy guy went to a salon for the "Back, Sac and Crack" special. It cost him 70 pounds, about $140. It was a show about male vanity and how straight men are catching up to women and gay men. But see, this was the UK. They don't just tell you about it, they show it! I will never forget the guy holding his ass cheeks apart to be sugared (think Nads), then pulling his balls tight. It was laugh out loud funny and painful at the same time. It seems the entire crew watched the show as it was all the buzz the next morning on the way to the airport.

Shannon said...

Please save us from any before and after pictures...
I'd say get him teh 70$ one and if it's not enough, he can cough up the extra cash.

Shawna said...

Hmmm...interesting...tell more more! So Claw....have you ever gotten a Brazilian wax?

Megan said...

Off-topic, but Claudia...

I think you would love Dizzy:

www.dizzydoesit.blogspot.com

She hates law school and talks about boys and her hair.

Shannon said...

To be clear- I said nothing of numbing cream.

yournamehere said...

Love me, love my hairy sac n' crack; that's my motto.

Cladeedah said...

That's a good motto. I love my husband and his hairy sac n' crack too.

Shawna - no. Too scared. I was hoping you would try it first and then let me know how it went.