Saturday, July 29, 2006

Carrot Top is my boyfriend

So Carrot Top was surprisingly good! His delivery was one of an ultra-experienced comic. His prop thingies were really clever, and there were tons of penis & sodomy jokes! What more could a girl with a 12-year-old-boy's sense of humor ask for? A sprinkle of A.D.H.D. maybe? Sure enough, it was in there.

The show worked really well in its own theater. It wasn't just props & costumes anymore. He's now incorporated music, Blue Man Group-type audience participation and a wide screen projector into the act. It all works really well with his routine. And the music, along with his A.D.H.D., makes the show really high-energy.

It was only slightly offputting that the act seemed tailored for middle America, with its NASCAR, country music, and redneck jokes. But I wonder if those were just easy targets, and that's why they were a big part of the show. I don't know, all I know is that fu*ker is buff, and I don't care that he has freaky painted-on eyebrows, a pale face, and an orange spray-tanned body, cuz he was funny as fu*k!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was buff. I'd probably do him. If he weren't so gay and all. Really, us three smart people have discussed it, and we think he's closet-ed. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Shannon said...

Why can't you type the c in "fu*k?"

Cladeedah said...

For when I blogroll at work. I don't want a page to load with fuck all over it - somehow I think it'll flag Big Brother that I'm not working on anything legitimate.