Sunday, July 16, 2006

Off the Hook

So Friday, while I'm at work, I get a phone call from a number I don't recognize. I answer and it turns out to be someone asking about an apartment for rent. "Wrong number," I say, and continue about my business. A few minutes later, I get the same kind of call from a different number. Then again. And again. Eventually I got the hint and stopped answering. These calls have not stopped all weekend.

Turns out my mom put an ad in the paper to rent out an empty apartment and, for whatever reason, decided to put my number in the ad instead of her own. When I confronted her about it, she just said, "Tee-hee. Yeah, I don't know why I did that. Just don't answer your phone." Oh, okay, no problem. Mi cellular es su cellular!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

When will you be able to use your cell phone again?

Cladeedah said...

I'm still using it. I just don't answer calls from numbers I don't know.

Housekeeper said...

That is awesome! I think I'm going to put your phone number on LV Craig's list along with an ad for sweet hot ass.

Cladeedah said...

Do you really want to go there? You know my track record better than anyone. And you know I have pictures of you and your entire family (Including the dogs). My wrath hath no limitations!!