Monday, March 19, 2007

I am out of control...

Ok, so my new purse Tallulah already let me down. While we were driving around with Brad and Vanessa yesterday, one of her Dooney & Bourke faceplates came off. Considering how much I paid for the purse, and all this talk about how she was supposed to "last me a lifetime," I was MEGA-PISSED. Vanessa only added fuel to the fire by flaunting her new Coach baby (Demi), meanwhile ridiculing poor Tallulah for her malfunction.

So I went back to the store where I bought her. I took back Tallulah and her matching wallet of a little sister and said goodbye to the Dooney & Bourke label along with them.

For just a teensy weensy bit more, I bought this Coach Andrea Satchel. I thought the name she came with was boring, so I renamed her "Shakira, the Queen Bee."


She's freaking spectacular. You would throw up if I told you how much she cost. I don't think about it, cuz it kinda makes me a little nauseous too. THE POINT IS, this one WILL last me a lifetime gosh darnit!!!

10 comments:

Shawna said...

Nice! I think I like this one better anyway.

Purses are so expensive! My Co-worker likes to buy $1200 purses and tell her husband, "oh this old thing? I just found it in an old trunk and forgot I bought it!"

Anonymous said...

for a laugh, i looked up how much your purse is. then i went and yelled at the missus for fifteen minutes in her role as representative of wives everywhere. and by everywhere, i mean vegas. and by wives, i mean you. then, inexplicably, laura yelled at me for fifteen minutes for buying lots of action figures, which i do not do, but gotta represent for husbands everywhere (re:vegas, brian), yo. funny enough, i yell at pippa whenever supernanny comes on and they show bad kids. anywho, i'll just pretend you stole it and we'll call it square.

Unknown said...

When she said I added fuel to the fire over Talulah's malfunction, she meant that I stated how my Denim patchwork Coach bag beat up her Dooney/Bourke when we weren't looking. It's not my fault that DB bags suck. See, she went Coach, and now she'll never go back to DB. She may visit Louis...but that's it.

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

SNAP, Brian! Nice one. I'm sure Angie and Brad could hook you up.

Cladeedah said...

If I'm not allowed to have babies, I should at least be able to name my purses, don't cha think, sweetie?

Jen said...

Wait, weren't you meeting with a financial advisor a while ago?

Cladeedah said...

Yeah. But it's none of his business who I choose to love.

Jen said...

Riiiiiight.

Sweet Coalminer said...

I'm so glad you dumped T. You totally did better with S.

franki durbin said...

so I have to ask, are you still loving your fab bag? I've been eyeing this one for a while and time is running out to get the color I want. Still loving yours? It just seems SO big for my 5" frame LOL! :)