Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Working with women sucks ass

Is it really only Tuesday? Man, today was such a long, aggravating day. Some women I work with apparently decided that I didn't need my parking spot anymore, so they helped themselves to it, then got mad at me when I said something about it. I feel like that guy from Monty Python - I'm not quite dead yet! It turned into a big to-do, where everyone claimed they didn't care but stomped around the office all day real pissy-like. Whatever. I care. Ain't no shame. Go help yourself to someone else's parking spot. Crazy, audacious females.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Is it really women, or just one woman in particular?

Cladeedah said...

Well, I think we're all at fault for it getting overblown and overdramatized the way it did. Mostly them though. :-)

SweetSweet said...

I am a woman-hater myself. There have been very few women that I've gotten along with well... kinda' killed Neil's dream of a 3-way.