Monday, November 12, 2007

Rex & Annie's Wedding

I didn't blog the last 3 days. I know. Sorry. I was out of town! It was Rex and Annie's wedding. This was the wedding I was going to officiate way back when. I chickened out in the end, which was super great for the couple, because the lady that did their wedding was really good.

For those of you who don't know, Rex is a friend of mine from high school. Or, rather, from graduation night forward. Someone at the wedding said they heard I was Rex's first girlfriend. I didn't think that was altogether accurate, so I corrected him. I was more like Rex's first love triangle. I liked Rex. Rex liked Allison. And Allison liked girls. We had great times together though, and it obviously all worked out for the best. Anyway, here are pictures from their wedding in Moss Beach, CA.

No comments: