Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jennifer Aniston told you she was a demon whore

We just got back from seeing Beowulf. It was interesting. I still haven't decided if it was great or just okay. I think I'm leaning toward just okay. Naked, computer-animated Angelina Jolie is HOT though as Grendel's mother, a sucubus-type water demon. The movie did a good job with the story, I guess, given that it's like 3,000 years old. The monsters were done pretty well. Vividly terrifying for imaginary creatures. The 3-D was cool at times, but also distracting and annoying at others. I guess I have to say it was just okay.

We saw it at this amazing brand new shopping district called Town Square. It was huge - like 15 Green Valley Ranches in one place. I can't wait to take Allison there when her and her gimp leg come to visit next week.

On a totally unrelated note, I had my first Weightwatchers meeting today. It rocked. I'm really excited to start this new nutrition hobby. That's how I see it. As just an easy way to make me aware of what I'm eating. Making my 26 points today was rough, but I'm sure it'll get easier once I get used to eating differently.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I didn't know that shopping center was open yet. Yay! What else is there?

Most people I know who've used weight watchers (and stuck to it) have been successful.

jesse said...

that maybe good, but nothing compares to No Counry For Old Men.
That is one great movie. I already have my vote for best film at the academy awards.