Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fatty update

I knew I wasn't going to lose a whole lot this week. I went out drinking and fajita-eating on Saturday, and had plenty of chips and guacamole throughout the weekend to know it wouldn't be a good week. I did lose .8 lbs anyway, so I can't really complain. More importantly though, I made my 10% total weight loss goal. I got the commemorative key chain and everything. So... I think I'm going to try to lose about 5 more, and then I'll transition into a maintanence program. Part of me is scared to reach my goal because I'm afraid of gaining it back. We'll see how it goes. Total weight loss so far = 19.2 lbs. (my numbers are off somewhere, but this is the right total overall loss).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Claudia. Kudos for making your goal!

Sweet Coalminer said...

Good job Claudia. It's not easy. I'm so fat that I lost 10 pounds and no one noticed. :(

I hope the next 5 is fast for you.

This is my third try to post. Those fing word verifications are so stupid.

Fourth try. I hate blogger.

Cladeedah said...

Thanks guys. I would have noticed, SC!