Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Skinny-minnie

So I lost 2.4 pounds this week. That brings my total weight loss up to 18.4 pounds. I'm super close now to my 10% total weight loss goal. I didn't even think I wanted to lose this much weight before, but now that I'm almost to 20, it's like, why not go for 25? As thin as I am, I'm still not in the healthy body fat range. In fact, my trainer thinks I should aim for another 6.4 pounds in order to get myself there. Hmmmm..... I'll have to think about that.

In the meantime... I'm still super-motivated and super positive about the whole eating better and exercising more thing. Sunday, we biked for about 3 hours. It was super-fun. And, shockingly, I really enjoy going to the gym. I never thought I could be that person. My trainer is an absolutely perfect fit for me. She's stripper-hot, but super-nice, so I'm not intimidated by her. And she babies me and kicks my butt just the right amounts. The BodyBugg is also playing a huge motivational role.

I'm also very much into cooking now. I love that I can make really tasty meals and that we're not eating crap anymore. It's doubly rewarding.

So that's my weight-loss story this week. :-)

1 comment:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

I wish I could get back into cooking, but my counter is at belly height right now and it makes it very difficult to do much :)