Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Maintaining is the hardest part

My goal is to stay at the weight I'm at. It's proving to be very difficult. I lost another 1.4 pounds today. People do not feel bad for me and don't want to hear me complain, so I won't. I'll just be happy that I'm only one week away from becoming a "lifetime" Weightwatchers member and leave it at that*. Total weight loss so far: 26.8 pounds.




* If you think I'm not eating enough, here's a samplng of this week's menu: A chai tea latte every day; all-you-can-eat Brazilian steak Friday night; brownies and Fritos before dinner Saturday night; steak chili; cheddar chicken with black beans; sushi; steak and potatoes; movie popcorn; sour Skittles; and an avocado and pepperjack chicken sandwich. That's in addition to the yogurt, fruit, Fiber 1 bars, and salad that I eat repeatedly throughout the day. It has to be all the working out (which I refuse to cut back on).

3 comments:

Allison and the Angry Inch said...

Are you getting your chai tea lattes from Starbucks? I freaking love those!

Cladeedah said...

Yeah, I'm super gay for them! 200 calories, no fat, no fiber = 4 points. Twice as much as the Mocha Light Frappuccino, but at least I'm getting my dairy in!

Shannon said...

I MISS chai lattes...too many points for my 19 a day limit though. On a side note, my co-worker Christy, aka the Weight Watchers guru at work, sees you at the gym all the time. I was talking about you at work and how you kept losing even though you were trying to maintain...So just in case you think someone's stalking you at the gym, it's probably Christy.