Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pizza Pizza!

Oh, and I forgot the whole point of my last post was to say that I lost 1.4 pounds this week, which puts me back at 174 pounds. That was shocking to me, considering I ate pretty unrestrained while I was in Chicago, including Chicago-style stuffed pizza, Thai food, breakfast sandwiches, and more pizza. Nevermind the fact that I bumped my head on the airport shuttle and needed some comfort food for the pain. Yesterday, I went straight from the doctor's office to the Taco Bell drive-thru for my first Mexican Pizza in 6 months. It was heavenly.

My theory is that this is just the result from two weeks ago when I was actually being good. I have noticed that I have a delay in my weight-loss sometimes. So next week I expect that I'll pay for my Chicago indiscretions. That's cool though. I have a 5-pound cushion before I get too fat to make my "lifetime member" status. Total weight loss so far: 25.4 pounds.

No comments: