Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The best finale of the season

So just in time for sweeps week, my new baby nephew came into this world. His birth went head-to-head against the American Idol and Contender finales. He won out though, being the coolest in the bunch. His name is Andrew Joseph Aguayo (for now - baby's daddy is deciding whether he wants to give the baby his stepdad's last name or use his biological dad's). Anyway, he weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and measured 21.5 inches. He's good and healthy and we're all glad. Here's the pup:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sister!

Shawna said...

Wow, that's the cutest thing. Why is he in an incubator?

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i love babies...congrats!!!!!

Cladeedah said...

Thanks all.. he's healthy and fine. They had all the babies behind the glass in these little glass baby boxes. I'm pretty sure the armholes were kept open.

Shannon said...

How cute! I'm glad everything went well and he's healthy.

Kat said...

reminds me of bonsai kitten.

Cladeedah said...

That's the most horrific thing I've ever seen.

Kat said...

you all assume i find them right before i post them. i've been a fan of bonsai kitten for a few years now. hee hee.

Kat said...

thank you, greg!

Cladeedah said...

Poor sample kitties.. so mean. :-\

Shannon said...

First, I love Bonsai Kitten. It's so funny. C'mon. What else are kittens good for?

BTW- My friends Mark and Lena had their baby on the 24th. Looks like it's baby season.

Cladeedah said...

Um, killing mice? So, while I was in court on Tuesday, a little mouse ran across my leg. I didn't feel it. THANK GOD. But everyone told me to keep my feet on the base of the chair, so I did, and then they told me. I felt so vulnerable for the rest of court. I wished so bad my sweet hunter kitties were there to protect me.