Monday, May 16, 2005

Stalking has never been so user-friendly

I thought of a really interesting discussion topic, but then forgot what it was, so until I can remember, I'll just talk about me. This Saturday I pissed the day away in my underpants updating my photo pages. Later that night, my mom hooked it up for Brian, Cherie (Brian's mom), Greg and I to see a classic topless Vegas show, Folies Bergere.



It was kinda cheesy, but overall entertaining. It wasn't overtly sexual. It wasn't a strip tease. It was just a lot of dancing and costumes and nipples. Brian and Greg each recognized someone they knew in the cast, which was a little weird since the girls were half-naked. Anyway, here's a bad picture of us:



Then yesterday we went out to celebrate David's graduation. (Congratulations David!!) We took him go-kart racing and then we went to Baba Reeba's for Tapas. Brad and Vanessa stopped in at the go-carts. Here are some pics:

Brad, Brian, Shannon, David revving up their cars

We splurged on tapas and sangria at Baba Reeba's. Here's us about to dig into our teeny tiny yummy desserts:


So that was my weekend. You can find more pics of our Sunday escapades here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian needs a haircut. Let me know and I can shave him down for you.

Cladeedah said...

Dude that's messed up! Have you knocked up your woman yet or what??

Anonymous said...

When I go see topless reviews, I perfer to attend with my priest, it would be so strange to go with my mother.

Cladeedah said...

Allison - I thought the same thing!

Anonymous said...

No doubt. Claudia says its his "OC" hair.

Whatever.

Cladeedah said...

You guys just aren't hip with the program like we are. I have a blog, Brian has long hair, we Tivo the OC - you just can't hang the way we can. Jealousy is so unbecoming. Ya'll need to let go. Hey Allison - they called. They had the address right but said they'd attempted to deliver it twice. It's like, hello, it's the giant courthouse with the dome - just drop it off with one of the nice policemen!

Anonymous said...

Dude, for a baby blogger, you blog the hell out of this thing. It's going to take me a week to catch up. I've got to bill, people!

Alysia

Anonymous said...

I saw Folies!! It was for my senior prom and I happened to be with 4 girlfriends. We got to sit in the front row so we had full view of the boobies. A little embarrasing at the time, but good times, good times.