Thursday, April 13, 2006

Old news

A few weekends ago, James and I went down to watch some of my old air-hockey friends compete in the 2006 USAA World Air Hockey Championships. I was waiting for James to email me the photos he took of the final match, but he never did, so all you get is that old 2000 World Championships photo there.

Anyway, the tournament was as exciting as ever. Our pick came in third. His final game was VERY emotional. I know, that sounds ridiculous. But if you ever saw a professional air hockey game, you would understand. It's intense.

I didn't compete this time around cuz I am WAY out of practice. But, as long as I can get people to practice with me, I plan on playing next year. As soon as James gets back into town, we're going to pull off the old pink and white gels and get to it.

1 comment:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i would practice with you, but i suck hard core....so if its just a confidence boost you need....im your girl