Friday, April 07, 2006

Still paying for it...

I'm STILL paying for my little quest to be on TV for the World Series of Pop Culture!!!...

1. Plane ticket to Dallas - $250
2. Hotel room for 3 nights - $90
3. Meals & transportation for 3 days - $150
4. 1 work day of vacation taken off - $???
5. Plane ticket to baby shower in Reno this weekend - $150

Attendance at the baby shower was part of our negotiations. My friend wouldn't let me take her husband to Dallas unless I caved on the baby shower. There's somethig SO not right about that. Anyway... so yeah, that's where I'll be from tonight until Sunday night... making good on my deal with the devil. :-P

4 comments:

sugafree9 said...

vicious lies.

Bradley said...

Why the ??? on the vacation day? Dont know or dont want to say?

Cladeedah said...

It's hard to quantify the value of a vacation day. Technically you can't really cash it out, so it doesn't really have a cash value. It's just one day less you can take off later.

Regardless, I do know what I make per day, but I'd rather not say. My pay scale is publie record though.

sugafree9 said...

You know you loved every minute in Reno. Quit complaining.