Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Everyone needs an imaginary unicorn friend that they can call forth to smite their enemies...

Behold! It's the amazing Avenging Unicorn! Beware of his wrath!!!

So I got this as a present for one of my friends while I was in Connecticut. I finally mailed it out today, but I couldn't wait to post about it. Notice it comes with a mime, a new age hippie, and a boss-man, all included for your impalement pleasure.

It's still a surprise if I don't reveal who's getting it, right??

9 comments:

Housekeeper said...

Is the avenging unicorn that you sent to your "friend" suppose to be a warning...you know like a horse head in bed.

Bradley said...

nice, I thnk the Hippy chick would be my favorite impale!

Shawna said...

Oh MY! The toys kids are playing with now a days!

yournamehere said...

Is that a French mime? If so, impale away.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

this was really in a kids store???

Cladeedah said...

This wasn't in a kid's store. Just int his cool stuff store in New Haven. I got another gift there as well, but I can't blog about it until I get it to the recipient.

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry i have been crazy busy and not sleeping regularly, will get ahold of you soon about my pres! And I do appreciate it by the way! Thanks (see)!

Housekeeper said...

Yippee! I got my unicorn...I wonder if I can get away with taking it to work? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Cladeedah said...

You're welcome! I hope you're not offended. It just seemed like something you'd think was funny. Will they think (or rather, find out) that you're a freak if you take it to work?