Monday, September 11, 2006

Fu*kin' Turn Around, Bright Eyes

Nevermind that title, that song has just been in my head today. It's one of our favorite karaoke classics. :-)

So wow, it's been like almost a whole week since I blogged, huh? Here's a rambly post summing up what's been going on w/ me lately...

1) I dyed my hair red and cut off about 7 inches or so a week and a half ago. It's kinda subtle, but not really.

2) Went to Allison & Kelly's wedding. It was super-nice and we had a good time. We met some amazing best-friends-of-the-weekend - a young doctor from Chicago and her flamboyantly straight doctor-to-be husband. We took pictures, but Brian has the camera with him in his man-bag, so I haven't been able to upload them to the internets. Here are a couple pictures our best-friends-of-the-weekend sent us to tie you over:

The blushing brides


The Wine Ceremony


Best-friends-of-the-weekend


Attempting to congratulate the bride


3) Japanese class has been kicking my butt. It's 4 units and it's too late to audit. It's going to be really embarassing when I fail a community college class.

4) I'm heading up to Sacramento this weekend to see my law school girlfriends. It's going to be a pie party in more ways than one!

5) The Reno Biatches and I are brainstorming an all-girl's getaway for the Spring. Any ideas??

10 comments:

Miss Huang said...

Great photos! So... Does Brian really have a "European cary-all" aka "man purse"... That's awesome. =)

Cograts Allison!!

Miss Huang said...

*congrats...

Shannon said...

Nice outfit. You went with the brown skirt and a new shirt?

Shawna said...

Love the dresses they're wearing! BEAUTIFUL!

((you look great too!))

Shannon said...

I feel like a heel for not saying Congrats to Allison and Kelly. I guess I was just so stunned by your beauty, Claudia.

A belated, but sincere, congratulations to Allison and Kelly.

Shawna said...

oh and all girls get away? Depends on what you want to do!

I like Zephyr Cove in South Lake Tahoe

Santa Barbara or

Catalina Island

Napa for wine tasting and spa treatments

Hiking to Sykes Hot Spring in Big Sur

What else, what else....Cabo?

Bradley said...

So now that they are married, are they going to have any kids soon?

Cladeedah said...

Not quite yet, from what I understand.

Cladeedah said...

Yas - Yes, he really has a man-bag. I got him a sweet black leather one for his birthday.

Shann-on - Yeah, I got that V neck tie-in-the-back shirt we first saw at banana republic and just wore it with the skirt I already had. I wore the red Ann Taylor top to the rehearsal dinner. Thanks for your ass-istance.

Shawna - thanks for the compliments and the good ideas!!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

congrats to your friends!!!! I hope they have a happy life!!!