Wednesday, September 13, 2006

James Blunt or Five For Fighting?

I listen to the adult Top 40 station every day as I get ready for work (mostly for the celebrity gossip). As a result, we hear a lot of James Blunt and a lot of Five For Fighting. Brian hates both of these artists and can't tell them apart. So we have this game that we play now. It's called "James Blunt or Five For Fighting?" It's pretty self-explanatory, I guess. Brian hears a song by one of them and tries to guess which artist it is. He is really bad at this game, which totally cracks me up. The other day, I threw in a Neville Brothers song, just to mess with his head. Oh man, I laughed and laughed.

3 comments:

yournamehere said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard this week. And it's Thursday, so that's pretty good.

I also hate both James Blunt AND Five for Felching. Their combined lameness could stop time itself.

Shannon said...

Five for Felching. LOL.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i like james blunt. i really do.