Saturday, February 24, 2007

This is what you get when you mess with Moka

Moka was flipping out this morning because the evil outside-kitty that looks just like him was on our balcony scratching on our sliding glass window. (This is the same little pooper that pissed on Brian's tire the other day.) Moka REALLY wanted to kill him, but couldn't get past the sliding glass door.

So I noticed Moka was upset, so I go outside to shoo this other cat away, and the cocky little shit just sits there and looks back at me, like, "Yeah? So? What do you think you're gonna do lady?" Then he turns back and growls and hisses at Moka.

So I went back into the house and filled up a tall glass with cold water. I must've given that cat a good 4 chances to run away, but the stubborn little turd just sat there, challenging me and Moka.

So I dumped the whole glass of water right on top of him. He looked stunned for a second, then ran off. That'll learn him to mess with my baby again. Nobody puts Moka in the corner.

No comments: