Saturday, July 30, 2005

One week until 1-year review.. still a giant dork.

Embarassing moment for the day: I'm pretty good friends with this secretary at work. Today, as she was leaving my office, she made a joke about what a pain in the ass I am to work for (totally kidding, OF COURSE). Without thinking, I YELL OUT into the hall: "Shut up, SNATCH!"

It took me a second to realize what I'd done. Oops. My boss is two doors down from me.. I'm hoping he didn't hear. To add insult to injury, my co-worker had brought his 9-year old son to work that day, and they were three doors down from me.... I am such an asshat...

5 comments:

yournamehere said...

That's the kind of comment that almost guarantees a raise and promotion, at least if I was the boss.

Shannon said...

That's hot.

Kat said...

you slay me.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

thats awesome! thats almost as bad as me saying fcuk in front of the morman guy here...

by the way, i saw your book list, and i read that me talk pretty one day....i wasnt impressed...let me know what you thought.

Anonymous said...

I'm also reading "me talk pretty one day" and haven't been to impressed yet...It feels like a cheap rip off of "running with scissors" which is totally awesome (in a disturbing, yet funny way) and I highly recommend