Monday, July 25, 2005

Who should play Wonder Woman

Apparently Joel Silver and Joss Whedon are working on a cast and script for a new Wonder Woman movie, due out in 2007. Rumors have been flying that it'll be Sandra Bullock, but, as far as I know, nothing has been decided. Other names that have come up have been Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes, Charisma Carpenter, Carmen Elektra and Rachael McAdams. Out of that group, I like Rachael McAdams, even though she's not quite tall enough to play an Amazon. My own nomineee for the role would probably be Ali Landry or maybe Charlize Theron

So I guess this is kind of a poll question, without an embedded poll. Who do you think should be the next Wonder Woman?

16 comments:

Kat said...

i vote charlize. she has that attitude.

Cladeedah said...

Twice even!

The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I think I would really make a yummy gina salad out of you ;-)

Kat said...

charlize could totally pull it off. here she is on the set of aeon flux.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i nominate me.....

Cladeedah said...

Randi - take your stalker back!! What, dare I ask, is a "gina salad?" Tell me gina is short for angina and not something else...

Sweet Coalminer said...

Oprah!

Cladeedah said...

I think someone's been hanging out with Gary Busey a little too much...

Hey SweetCM - I'm thinking she's a little too old, a little too heavy, and a little too "exotic."

Anonymous said...

Okay...so what about me? Your darling amazon-ish soon to be siter in law?

Cladeedah said...

Ooh, yeah, Erin Felgar!! Hey - your dad and I were talking about how you need a fansite. I'm thinking we could get one up by Xmas.. mwah ha ha ha ha!!

Shannon said...

I'm not going to bother commenting about Wonder Woman and just cut to the chase. Everyone should read my blog. I'm great. Sorry if I'm unable to write something pseudo-deep and obstuse in order to express that.

qqflyboy said...

J E S S I C A A L B A !

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

She already is Wonder Woman... I find myself WONDERing what it would be like to spend a night with *that* WOMAN.

BTW, she's allowed. Beth says celebrities are ok.

Anonymous said...

What about the chick on the Martix movies...she is hot and athletic...

Kat said...

so wrong. look at this. also, kate beckinsale wants the role. yeah right.

Anonymous said...

no way would Katie Holmes get my vote.. she cant act... ie- the lastest batman movie...

Cladeedah said...

I believe you mean "e.g.," which is the abbrevation for in latin for "exempli gratia," meaning "for example." "I.e." means "that is" (id est).

But yeah, I agree. Katie Holmes can't act, and she's neither hot enough nor tough enough to play Wonder Woman. She's a big wimp!

Kate Beckinsale's hot but she's too old.