Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Top 10 reasons why ComicCon sucked this year

10. We got there just in time to miss Stan Lee's presentation/autograph session.

9. The Adult Swim presentation put me to sleep.

8. The exclusives I got (2 Catwomans and a Batman Begins figure) are selling on eBay for less than what I paid.

7. A bunch of geeky girls dressed up like whores, but they were all super flabby and pasty white!! (Ick, put it away!!)

6. Cuz I didn't get a picture with the one hot girl there dressed as Princess Leia in the gold bikini..

5. Stood in line for an hour to get Jason Dohring's autograph, only to be the first person in line turned away.. So close...

4. Shut down again by Jason Dohring's security after chasing him down the hall as he was attempting to exit. So close..

3. After stalking Jason Dohring, I didn't have enough time to get the My Little Pony ComicCon exclusive.

2. Turns out they lied about having an exclusive Napolean Dynamite Bobblehead doll for the convention.

1. John Heder (aka Napoleon Dynamite!!) was there signing autographs - the day AFTER we went!!

2 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

no luck with celebs huh?

Cladeedah said...

Well, I did get to talk to Doug Benson of Best Week Ever and Francis Capra of Veronica Mars, but they weren't really that exciting.