Tuesday, July 12, 2005

San Diego here I come..

We're leaving today right after work for San Diego and I am SO EXCITED. (We'll be back Sunday, July 17th.) Here's our plan: We're going to Sea World Thursday, and then Comic Con on Friday (more on that in a sec), and then to the beach Saturday. We're staying w/ Neil and will also see Yasmien while we're down there. Since we're leaving a day earlier than planned, I'm taking suggestions for fun activities in San Diego. Any ideas?

I'm also super-excited for the Comic Con toys, such as the early release Napoleon Dynamite Bobblehead doll and the new My Little Pony exclusive from Hasbro. I'd be glad to pick up something for you if you know of something that you want (as long as you pay me back, of course). Just let me know.

I'm also looking forward to meeting Stan Lee as well as the cast of Veronica Mars. Eat your heart out Logan Eckolls!! You're my 23-year-old teen dream!

3 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

if the ND bobble heads are cheap....ie under like 10 bux...i want one!!!!

Shannon said...

Claudia! We made it back. I hope you got to see your Grandparents.

Cladeedah said...

Cool, we made it back too. And yup, we got to see the gp's.