Monday, August 15, 2005

Bye bye baby..

Last week was totally flippin' crazy. I was 1) sleep deprived, 2) nauseated, 3) headache-y, 4) neurotic, and 5) anxious the entire time... My darling-dearest best friend Allison was in town, Mon-Sat and somehow managed to put up w/all my craziness.

While she was here, we also managed to pick a bridesmaid's dress that we both liked. Doesn't she look pretty in the head scarf we picked for the bridesmaids to wear??? JUST KIDDING! This isn't the dress or the headpiece we chose. I won't ruin the surprise by posting a pic of the real deal. Rest assured though, it's purdy as hell.

Anyway, Friday night we went to a Las Vegas Area 51's baseball game. The game itself was super boring, but hanging out w/ Allison and friends and eating junk food was cool.

Also cool was the fact that we got a bunch of free crap, like hats and Chipotle burritos and loaves of bread. Here's Allison, Kelly and me chillin' w/ our free hats, and Brian and David w/ their free bread.

We spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the mascot was supposed to be. It could have been a stingray, but it also could have been Jar Jar Binks. At one point I did elbow my way past the little kids to ask the mascot if it was in fact supposed to be Jar Jar Binks - you know.. Area 51.. aliens.. Jar Jar Binks - but he wouldn't answer me! Now I guess I'll never know. Oh well..

Another highlight of the evening was this lady. I don't think anyone there had nearly as good a time as this lady. She was SO EXCITED to hear Y-M-C-A! She ran up to the front of the stands and danced her little booty off. She was amazing! Everyone cheered for her when it was all said and done.

Good times... Anyway, now Allison's gone and I'm sad. :-(

3 comments:

Kat said...

ok that bread said "whole grain white" - which is just SO WRONG. white bread is not whole grain. there's not a grain in it. it's a whole lotta chalk.

Cladeedah said...

Ally - I did, but then I didn't get any comments anymore, so I turned it back on. Maybe if my friends were willing to spend 2 minuted creating a blogger account!!

Kat - yeah, I wondered the same thing. Come over anytime if you'd like to sample a slice.

Housekeeper said...

The bread may be a whole lotta chalk, but at least it is "soft & smooth"