Friday, August 19, 2005

Top Model Season 5

((SIGH)) Alright, Tyra, you got me.. Although I was mega-pissed to learn that Janice Dickenson got booted as a judge for Cycle 5 of America's Next Top Model, I'm still going to watch. I just can't resist. I'm hooked.

The new cast has been announced and the season starts Sep. 21. Top three for me at this point are: 1) Kim, 2) Bre, and 3) Jayla, with Kim as my choice to win. Anything can happen once the show starts though - as we know from previous cycles, this competition is all about attitude.

You might think you've beaten me Tyra, but you'll never get me to watch that crappy daytime talk show you've been plotting! NEVER!! (unless you cross-brand w/ top model, which actually isn't a bad idea - CURSE YOU TYRA!!)

11 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i dont think kim is pretty...i think kyle is prettier....kim looks like a little boy....

Housekeeper said...

Is it true that twiggy is replacing janice?

Cladeedah said...

yep - you can see twiggy's new judge profile by clicking the "judge" link.

Kat said...

hmm. kim reads the same magazines you do. i like jayla better.

Shannon said...

Janice was a twat. Sorry.

Shannon said...

I'm for Kyle and Bre, in no order. I think the real question for me is who the biggest bitch of the season will be.

Housekeeper said...

OMG...they are all like 5 years old...I feel grossly overage...I think I need botox.

Cladeedah said...

Hmmm... very interesting... I just got done watching all the little videos for each contestant and found out some very interesting things..

1) Kim is in fact a lesbo... that's cool.

2) Bre is not as cute as I thought... Nik is much hotter.

3) Cassandra looks just like Natalie Portman, but her personality is kind of annoying

4) Ashley and Ebony have the best bodies, so they've gone up on my list..

5) Sarah is mega-hot and has Angelina Jolie lips.

6) They're bringing back the plus-size model w/ Diane. I still think that's a very dumb idea.

Kat said...

you know what size plus-size models are? size 10.

also, if you watch even one episode of the latest season of the surreal life, you'd hate janice.

Shannon said...

Did you see when Balki from Perfect strangers was trying to get in Janice's pants?

Wait- Did I just publically admit I saw an episode of the Surreal Life?

Oh wait, no, while I was reading something highly intellectual, my dog accidently turned on the tv and there was Janice Dickenson. Yeah.

Cladeedah said...

Don't worry Shannon, the only people that would read this far down on an America's Next Top Model posting won't judge you. ;-)

I, too, have been known to sample the Surreal Life. Janice's "fabulous" rating has gone down since watching it - especially b/c of the episode where she was makes fun of mentally handicapped kids.

On the other hand, I've also seen the E! True Hollywood story on Janice, which helps explain why she's so crazy and shows a more vulnerable side of her. That's the reason I still love Janice.