Monday, October 10, 2005

My Favorite Part of the American Idol Release Form..

"I understand that I may reveal, and other parties may reveal, information about me that is of a personal, private, embarrassing or unfavorable nature, which information may be factual and/or fictional. I further understand that my appearance, depiction and/or portrayal in the Program may be disparaging, defamatory, embarrassing or of an otherwise unfavorable nature which may expose me to public ridicule, humiliation or condemnation."

Yeah, so, anyway.. sorry to disappoint, but I didn't end up going to the auditions. Turns out they were handing out wristbands on Saturday and Sunday (which I didn't find out until Sunday at 10pm), so I don't think I would have gotten a place in line on Monday, had I actually gone in at 6am. Either way, at about 4am this morning, while deliriously hitting snooze on my alarm clock on my day off, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Maybe next year. I should still qualify as a 28 year-old when audition-time comes around again. Thanks anyway for the moral support!

7 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Why were you worried? I still think it'd be funny. Anyway, I was out w/ my friend Leslie having lunch and looking at wedding cakes. Then I went to my dentist appointment and then hung out w/ my mom.. I have lots of stuff to post from the weekend though.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

bleh...you disappoint me.... ;)

Shannon said...

Whatev. I'm disappointed with Randi.

Cladeedah said...

I'm disappointed with the new Apprentice. And with the restaurant selection in my work area.

Shannon said...

OOPS! Sorry Randi, I'm meant to comment that I'm disappointed along with Randi.

Damn English language.

Cladeedah said...

Whatevah bitchez. I don't see any of you stepping up to sign your dignity away!!!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

haha i was going to say DAMN Shannon what did i do to you?? haha

claudia-i have no dignity to sign away... :(