Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wedding Dress Update

Ok, so I guess "final fitting" doesn't really mean final. Not sure what she did to the dress up to now, but she certainly didn't have the alterations finished. Apparently, I'm supposed to pick up my dress THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING. That sounds like a really bad idea to me, but the lady says that it's better to keep the dress there, where it won't get damaged and they can have it pressed and ready to go for the wedding, yada yada yada. And I guess what choice would do I have either way if the dress is horrible one week before the wedding vs one day before the wedding? I'm still going to have to wear it either way. You can't really get a wedding dress for a 6'5" girl off the rack. As for my fat issues, I guess working out isn't all it's cracked up to be cuz the dress fit fine. Don't get me wrong, I still think I look like crap in it, my point is just that it fit.

1 comment:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

it will ok...i promise....