Monday, October 24, 2005

Which Muppet Are You?

From Sweetcoalminer's blog.. I don't know how they got this one for me though.

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

7 comments:

Shawna said...

You are Miss Piggy.
You are talented and the center of attention. At least you'd like to think you are. You're really just a pig.

GREAT! I tried SO hard NOT to be Miss Piggy!

Kat said...

i'm kermit too. strange.

Shannon said...

I spent the whole quiz deciding which answer corresponded to which character and selecting my answer based on which character I wanted to be.

But I still ended up with Rizzo the Rat.

Shawna said...

Hehehe...I did the same thing Shannon and I was STILL ms. Piggy!

Cladeedah said...

I think the question about "I'll be taller when I grow up" is what got me Kermit.. Is that how you answered that one Kat?

Kat said...

no, i said i was bigger than the average for my species, or something like that.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i was kermit too....