Saturday, October 22, 2005

Things I can and can't live without

Don't you hate it when stuff you love gets into the toilet and you have to make the decision whether it's worth going after? Once I swallowed one of my tooth crowns. They cost about $500 to have re-molded, plus the cost of having it put in. Once it had made its way through my digestive tract, I thought about whether I should "go in after it," but ultimately decided it wasn't worth $500 to put a crap-crown back in my mouth.

So last night, I was relaxing on the pot, doing my business while perusing the latest issue of Star Magazine, when my silver Tiffany's bracelet somehow got unclasped and fell into the toilet! OH CRAP! (literally!) So I had to make the choice - say goodbye or go in after it. I decided to go in after it. It's still soaking in its antibacterial soap bath now. I'll probably put it in the dishwasher next and then soak it overnight in jewelry cleaner after that...

Oh yeah, today's my birthday, which is kinda weird since I got that Tiffany's bracelet for my birthday two years ago. Happy Birthday to me from Tiffany's again, I guess.

5 comments:

yournamehere said...

Happy Birthday, Claudia. Hope it was a good one.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday. I hope it's better than it seemed in this post!

Cladeedah said...

Thanks guys. :-)

Kat said...

um... exactly why you should NEVER use your cell phone on the toilet.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

happy birthday!!!! sorry i am late, no computer at the new job....!