Sunday, October 02, 2005

Time for some MEME's...

What does MEME stand for anyway? And what's the proper way to pronounce it??

Anyway, here's one I got from Shannon.

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Mine is so super lame, but I have to play along so as to preserve my MEME karma:

"I'm in Reno until next Tuesday, fyi."

Lame lame lame lame lame.

Ok, now I tag:
Housekeeper
Chesty McTickles
Sugafree
Sweet Coalminer and
Shawna

And here's the other MEME I got from Randi:

1. Legal First name? Mistress
2. Were you named after anyone? Dad's girlfriend
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes
4. When did you last cry? Watching Serenity. (C'mon, the brother-sister love thing was so sweet!)
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Tuna
6. What is your birth date? October 22
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Spice Girls
8. Would you be friends with you? Probably not. I'd notice all my bad qualities and then not bother.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I try not to. I've realized lately that it's not so much funny as rude.
10. What are your nicknames? "That really really tall girl," "Cla-Cla," "Cla-dee-dah-dee"
11. Would you bungee jump? Been there done that, loved it.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yep.
13. Do you think that you are strong? Yup, people are always shocked, but really, I got like 50 pounds on most other girls, so I'm pretty strong. I just look scrawny cuz I'm tall and goofy.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road
15. Shoe Size? 13 Narrow baby!
16. Red or pink? Red
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Feet
18. Who do you miss most? My brother and my dad.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? None of either at the moment.
20. What are you listening to right now? Brian talking on the phone to his mom.
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Winchell's Donuts (the diet isn't going so well yet..)
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle
23. What is the weather like right now? Dark but warm.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? John Staley, ex-boyfriend from 9th grade.
25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Height
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she's a very nice girl.
27. Favorite Drink? Diet Pepsi
28. Hair Color? Dark Brown w/ highlights
29. Do you wear contacts? Yes
30. Favorite Food? Shrimp
31. Last Movie You Watched? Serenity
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? October 31st
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Awe can't I have both?? Happy endings I guess...
34. Summer Or Winter? Summer all the way
35. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses
36. What Is Your Favorite Desert? Chocolate Truffle Mousse w/ Raspberry sauce
37. Living Arrangements? Brian and me and Moka and Enid.
38.. What books Are You Reading? I'm sort of between books right now.. I never really finished the ones over there on my menu bar..
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Grey
40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I didn't watch tv last night.
41. Favorite Smells? Brian's neck, the smell of Starbucks
42. Favorite junk food? Frito Lay's Chile and Lime Sabritones
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Amsterdam, Netherlands

I now tag the same people for this one as I did the last one:

Housekeeper
Chesty McTickles
Sugafree
Sweet Coalminer and
Shawna

7 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

on the books, did you not finish me talk pretty one day? i did, it sucked. it kinda lost its point, if it ever really had one. i wanted to read a different one of his books, but after that one, im scared...

Shawna said...

Ah! I got tagged I got tagged! ButI already did these anyway...

I was cracking up over your "legal name" and "who you were named after"

Too funny!

Cladeedah said...

Oops! Sorry 'bout that Shawna!! Hey, are you coming to the bridal shower?

Shawna said...

I'm so working on it! The only flight available has been the last one on Friday night (after the shower)- I check every hour to see if anything new opens up...I'll keep you updated!

Housekeeper said...

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't have 23 posts...only ten, so you have to take what I give you.

Cladeedah said...

No Randi, I haven't gotten through it yet. I'm really bad about finishing books. After I get through all my saved Tivo shows, there's just no time!

sugafree9 said...

Okay cladeedah; I completed your lists on my blog. Now how does one going about tagging 5 others?