Monday, March 20, 2006

Backblogged Again

I don't have time right now to post recent pics and the accompanying sordid tales. Here are just a few shots to highlight the last couple of really fun, crazy weeks:

The Moustache Party (Fri, 3/3/06) - Some kooky creative-types Brian knows had a party to showcase their new moustaches. Those that didn't plan ahead had to come up with an alternate plan.

My Cousin's Quincenera (Sat, 3/11/06) - Dude, seriously, it's my cousin, so I can't be mean. All I can say is that I'm SO happy my parents didn't do this to me.

James's Birthday Dinner (Tues, 3/14/06) - We ate at Fukuda. ("fukuda"... he he he). Good times.

Hanging out in Dallas (Sat, 3/18/06) - After getting our butts kicked at the audition, we tried on cowboy hats, played with bull balls, and rocked Laotian Karaoke (as opposed to Korean Karaoke).



Then we got trapped in our hotel by this crazy-ass flash-flood. (Sun, 3/19/06)

12 comments:

Shannon said...

That Quincenera dress is awesome. Too bad you didn't get the same memo to wear blue.

Cladeedah said...

Yeah, too bad. :-P

Jen said...

I've never seen a blue quincenera dress. I assumed they were always white.

I'd love to have her tiara, though. I'd wear it to the grocery store, while pulling weeds in the front yard...it's so versatile, really.

Cladeedah said...

The tiara was crazy. The only other place I've seen one that big is on Ms. Universe.

Shawna said...

I'd wear that tiara in the bathtub while drinking champagne, on the soccer field, swimming in the ocean and while eating sushi. I think Jen's right! It is versatile!

Housekeeper said...

Are you smelling your finger in that first picture? Gross!

Cladeedah said...

Actually, that's James's finger. And I'm not smelling it. He's giving me an impromptu moustache.

sugafree9 said...

Looking back, the Laotian Karaoke was the best part of the trip. That and the Skee-Ball.

Shannon said...

You've got to post more quincenera pics. The office is going wild.

Jen said...

Ooh, I just realized that the tiara has a littly dangly "15" charm in it.

Housekeeper said...

I just read your last my cute dog comment...I peed a little I laughed so hard.

Cladeedah said...

Wow - good catch Jen! I didn't even notice and i was right there!