Monday, March 06, 2006

POP-CULTURE FREAKS UNITE!!!

All this time... I knew this knowledge wasn't just wasting space in my head.

Ok, so VH1 is casting a show right now called The World Series of Pop Culture. They're looking for 16 three-person teams to compete for I don't know what. I don't really care though. All I know is that I NEED TEAMMATES!! Leslie, Vanessa, Jeanny, I'm talking to you! - plus anyone else who considers US Weekly their Bible.

Anyone interested in auditioning with me in Dallas March 18th/19th or in Atlanta March 25th/26th, CALL ME OR EMAIL ME RIGHT NOW SO I CAN RESERVE AN AUDITION APPOINTMENT!!

4 comments:

Miss Huang said...

You should reserve the appointment and worry about the team mates later! I want to see you tv!

Shannon said...

DO IT!

We'll make t-shirts about it!!

sugafree9 said...

I'd totally kick everyone's ass at this. Too bad we'll be having a baby at that time. I, single-handedly would destroy all comers.

Oh well.

Lord Chimmy said...

I am pop-culture...