Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Why are the crazies so in love with me?

So last week there was an administrative meeting between the court and the prosecutor's office. It was your run-of-the-mill waste-two-hours-listening-to-a-few-people-complain and wonder-why-you're-there kind of staff meeting. Luckily, I didn't have to go, so I didn't.

I did, however, get the scoop from the girls in my office that did go. Apparently, this crazy clerk was complaining about me - some garbarge about me blaming her for something - I honestly don't know what she was talking about. Either way, it irked me that she went to a meeting I wasn't even at and tried to call me out for something she should have talked to me about directly.

So this morning I see her two-faced self in the hall and she is CRAZY sweet to me. Not just nice. CRAZY nice. She's all: "Hey gorgeous!" ((smile smile)) "How you doin' today, hon?"

Then just now I got this email from her, with this subject heading:

"I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT MARRIAGE LIFE AGREES WITH YOU. YOU ARE LOOKING REALLY NICE TODAY."

This is what the body said:

"I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT MARRIAGE LIFE AGREES WITH YOU. YOU ARE LOOKING REALLY NICE TODAY. YOU ALWAYS LOOK NICE ANYWAYS.

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU IN A DRESS BEFORE. BUT YOU DO LOOK GOOD IN A DRESS. :)"

So I have a new theory about people that write messages in all caps, and it involves them being crazy and bi-polar.

8 comments:

Jen said...

This isn't the weird weepy girl that left a card on your desk a while ago, was it?

Cladeedah said...

No, that chick quit a few weeks ago.

This is the chick that sends EVERYONE at the court daily emails telling them to have a blessed day. Most people have told her to stop, but I haven't. I go through and delete mine every morning, figuring a blessing couldn't hurt.

Anonymous said...

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT YOUR THEORY ABOUT PEOPLE THAT WRITE MESSAGES IN ALL CAPS? I DON'T GET IT. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

gnat

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

you should call her out....

Housekeeper said...

Birds of a feather flock together.

Cladeedah said...

Randi - I did call her out. We had a nice adult chat about. She apologized and all is well now.

sugafree9 said...

Well I hope you had a blessed time in your adult chat.

Cladeedah said...

Allison - Only about big brother. I'm not worried about the kooky clerk reading my blog, even if she does somehow manage to find it.