Thursday, March 02, 2006

So Uninspired...

Here are pics from last weekend... Poker at Brad and Vanessa's on Friday and then Pampered Chef on Saturday. There aren't really that many, and they don't really tell a story or anything, but there are some pretty funny self-portraits of Shannon. (Sorry hon, it was for the greater good.)

Poker's not really my bag. The Pampered Chef party was a little chaotic cuz SOMEBODY wouldn't stop making dildo-party references and giggling while the demonstration was going on (RANDI & SHANNON!!). But I got my highly coveted garlic press, so it was cool.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Once again, irrefutable evidence that despite the bulimia, I will never become America's Next Top Model.

sugafree9 said...

Speaking of which, are you totally stoked on the new upcoming season?

I personally can't wait to see the apartment she sticks the girls in. I wonder how many wallhangings of photos of Tyra will show up. My bet is every room will have one life sized image of Tyra and the common area will have three or four.

Cladeedah said...

I will blog about the new Top Model very soon.. I've checked out the new girls on the website. There are some hotties, but you can never tell. I would have NEVER guessed NIcole to win last season, for example.