Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Can't... stand... the wait...

Today is going to be a long and stressful day. I have tons of messy trials this afternoon, followed immediately by a Japanese test on the different ways to count objects. (For those who don't know, the Japanese have a special set of numbers for long and flat objects, another set for long and slender objects, another for round objects, another for general objects, and so on and so forth. So yeah, it's retarded and this test is going to bite the big one.

My consolation prize is a night of decadent TV. America's Next Top Model Cycle 6 premieres tonight with a 2-hour episode. I like these girls, just based on a quick review of the web profiles:



Sara - She's my favorite cuz she's TALL (6'1"), she's from Davis, CA (Go Aggies!), she likes Law & Order, and her lips are hot.









Jade - I like her cuz her look is unique.











Leslie - Her smile is super cute.

As if that weren't enough to satify my appetitie for fashion and scandal, the finale of the best show ever - Project Runway is right after. I have never been so excited for a finale in all my life. I'm actually rooting for Santino, the resident a$^hole. I think he'll do the best job of standing out. Plus I think he's hilarious and just got a bad rap on the show.

Any predictions for tonight's fashion & cattiness extravaganza?

10 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Yeah, but she can't sing. I think this is her last week.

Cladeedah said...

I totally disagree. There ain't any room for her! It'll be Kelly Pickler, Lisa, Katheryn, that little obnoxious girl they're in love with (Paris?), Maniba or whatever her name is, and I'm rooting for the chesty girl who did the heart song to be the 6th. The girl with the crazy-deep voice and the tall chick are SO gone.

sugafree9 said...

The female Gary Coleman annoys the piss out of me. Kathryn is the best of the girls. Plus she's easy on the eyes too.

Kinnik Sky looks like a former man.

We call the the big girl the "Man Diesel" or at least I do. Cause that's what her name sounds like.

And Randy is being a total crap-ass with this "We got a hot one in here tonight."

He ain't ain't nuthin but a jive sucka.

Housekeeper said...

Santino is so in, he had me at "you can't polish a turd".

Anonymous said...

Sara eyes are too far apart, he mother must of had alcohol when she was preg.
Jade is nice, but what's with that fro.
Leslie, yes, nice smile. Did she just smoke a joint....she needs wider eyes.

Shannon said...

Not that I watched the show or anything, but my current favorites are Sara and Nnenna the Nigerian.

Too bad they didn't select the homophobic racist. That woulda been good tv ala Jerry Springer...

Housekeeper said...

SANTINO WAS ROBBED!!!!

Cladeedah said...

Maybe it was just too much build-up, but I really wasn't blown away by any of the designer's collections. I feel like they all just punted it.

I agreed with the judges that Chloe's was the best - only because it was the most interesting. But even it wasn't all that special. Last year's contestants put on way better runway shows.

I didn't finish watching Top Model. I ran out of stream after the first hour. That's not a good way to start the season.

Shannon - I don't think the racist girl would have survived even a week in that house w/ out getting her ass beat.

yournamehere said...

Really, are any of these girls even remotely interesting other than they're bitchy on camera? I've tried to watch it, Claudia, but I just can't. Don't hate me because of this.

Cladeedah said...

It's alright Todd. Not everyone "gets it." I still love you.